Why should you work for Fat Hippo?
- £6.83 to £9.50/hour + tips
- Flexible working hours available
- Full training and development provided
- Uniform provided when required
- Progression opportunities - new restaurant openings and promotions
- Company benefits – employee pension and free/discounted staff food depending on hours worked
- Great working environment – our team are great at making new starters feel welcome and a part of the Fat Hippo family
- Opportunity to join a rapidly growing company
So, who are we looking for?
We’re looking to find friendly, personable, confident individuals, with a committed work ethic and a passion for portraying the fun, household brand we’ve grown to be, to join the Fat Hippo family as we expand.
As Front of House staff at Fat Hippo, you will be responsible for delivering exceptional service to customers of the restaurant. You will work closely with team members to create a seamless experience for the customer and establish a solid reputation for great food and service within the city. This is the ideal role for someone who is a team player looking for an entry into the hospitality industry to develop new skills.
We’re big believers in helping you get where you want to be. For the right candidate who goes out of their way to impress and support us, there are possibilities to grow within the company in the future as we continue to expand.
Who we are
Born in 2010 with roots in Newcastle Upon Tyne, Fat Hippo are renowned for the best burgers and dirty fries. With a full menu of signature beef and boneless buttermilk chicken patties, we specialise in the best burgers, loaded fries and more ‘good old fashioned, roll up your sleeves and get it all over your face’ food.
Our burger restaurants live all over the UK. We’re recognised for our quality ingredients and quirky flavours, as well as a decent vegan, gluten-free and kids' selection to feed all of the family. Good food, messy fingers and juicy burgers - that's our motto.
Sound a bit of you? Get in touch! Please apply below and send us your CV!