Fat Hippo are looking for a new Restaurant Supervisor to join our team in Durham!
Why should you work for Fat Hippo?
- Hourly rate £10.50/hour + tips
- Full training and development provided
- Uniform provided when required
- Progression opportunities - new restaurant openings and promotions
- Company benefits – employee pension and free/discounted staff food depending on hours worked
- Great working environment – our team are great at making new starters feel welcome and a part of the Fat Hippo family
- Opportunity to join a rapidly growing company
What are we looking for?
- Previous supervisor or management experience
- Ability to run the restaurant in absence of a Restaurant Manager and Assistant Manager
- Good organisational skills
- A team player with good communication skills
So, who are we looking for?
We’re looking to find friendly, personable, confident individuals, with a committed work ethic and a passion for portraying the fun, household brand we’ve grown to be, to join the Fat Hippo family as we expand.
As the role of Restaurant Supervisor at Fat Hippo, you will be responsible for the smooth and professional operation of your location whilst the Restaurant Manager and Assistant Manager are not on site, ensuring that all tasks associated with the daily running of the restaurant are always carried out to a high standard. This will be your chance to help form and develop your own team with the aim of establishing a solid reputation for great food and service within the city.
The role includes, but isn’t limited to, maintaining stock control, cash handling, monitoring standard and pace of service to drive sales and staff management. You will be obligated to fulfil daily duties and tasks and ensure the Front of House staff are briefed and prepared. You will receive full training and support from the Restaurant Manager.
We’re big believers in helping you get where you want to be. For the right candidate who goes out of their way to impress and support us, there are possibilities to grow within the company in the future as we continue to expand.
Who we are
Born in 2010 with roots in Newcastle Upon Tyne, Fat Hippo are renowned for the best burgers and dirty fries. With a full menu of signature beef and boneless buttermilk chicken patties, we specialise in the best burgers, loaded fries and more ‘good old fashioned, roll up your sleeves and get it all over your face’ food.
Our burger restaurants live all over the UK. We’re recognised for our quality ingredients and quirky flavours, as well as a decent vegan, gluten-free and kids' selection to feed all of the family. Good food, messy fingers and juicy burgers - that's our motto.
Sound a bit of you? Get in touch! Drop us an email to email@example.com or apply below.