We’re expanding, we’re looking to find friendly, personable, confident individuals, with a committed work ethic and a passion for ‘the good kind of gluttony’ that we love to serve to our customers, to join the Fat Hippo family as we expand.
For the role of Kitchen Supervisor at Fat Hippo, you must be familiar with working in an incredibly fast paced kitchen whilst maintaining high specification standards. Working closely with our Head Chefs and Sous Chefs, you’ll be provided with full training in food preparation, food handling and food and personal hygiene to provide you with the best opportunities for success. This is the ideal role for someone looking to move into their first Kitchen Supervisor position and with the support of our Executive Chef and Area Head Chef, you’ll be provided with all the necessary skills to run the kitchen in absence of the Head Chef or Sous Chef.
We’re big believers in helping you get where you want to be. For the right candidate who goes out of their way to impress and support us, there are possibilities to grow within the company in the future as we continue to expand.
Why should you work for Fat Hippo?
- Hourly rate starting at £9.75/hour + tips
- Flexible working hours available
- Full training and development provided included funded qualifications
- Uniform provided
- Progression opportunities - new restaurant openings and promotions
- Company benefits – employee pension and free/discounted staff food depending on hours worked
- Great working environment – our kitchen teams are great at making new starters feel welcome and a part of the Fat Hippo family
- Opportunity to join a rapidly growing company
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 2 years of kitchen experience
- Ability to run the kitchen in absence of a Head Chef/Sous Chef
- Ability to follow and understand company specifications and hygiene standards
- A team player with good communication skills
Sound a bit of you? Get in touch! Please apply below and send us your CV!